Rechte nach der Richtlinie (EU) 2015/2302
Main rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302
- Before concluding the package travel contract, the travelers receive all essential information about the package travel.
- At least one entrepreneur is always liable for the proper provision of all travel services included in the contract.
- Travelers will be given an emergency number or details of a contact point through which they can get in touch with the tour operator or travel agency
- Travelers can transfer the package tour to another person within a reasonable period of time and, if necessary, for a surcharge.
- The price of the package tour may only be increased if certain costs (e.g. fuel prices) increase and this is expressly provided for in the contract, but in any case no later than 20 days before the start of the package tour. If the price increase exceeds 8% of the package tour price, the traveler can withdraw from the contract. If the tour operator reserves the right to increase the price, the traveler has the right to a price reduction if the corresponding costs fall.
- Travelers can withdraw from the contract without paying a cancellation fee and receive a full refund of their payments if there are significant changes to essential elements of the package holiday, other than the price. If the entrepreneur responsible for the package tour cancels the package tour before the start of the package tour, the travelers are entitled to reimbursement and, if applicable, compensation.
- Travelers can withdraw from the contract before the start of the package without paying a cancellation fee if there are exceptional circumstances, for example if there are serious safety problems at the destination that are likely to affect the package.
- In addition, travelers may withdraw from the contract at any time before the start of the package tour against payment of a reasonable and reasonable cancellation fee.
- If, after the start of the package tour, essential components of the package tour cannot be carried out as agreed, the traveler must be offered other reasonable arrangements without additional costs. The traveler can withdraw from the contract without paying a cancellation fee if the service is not provided in accordance with the contract and this has a significant impact on the provision of the contractual package travel services and the tour operator does not remedy the situation.
- The traveler is entitled to a price reduction and/or compensation if the travel services are not provided or not provided properly.
- The tour operator provides assistance to the traveler if he is in difficulty.
- In the event of insolvency of the tour operator, payments made will be refunded. If the tour operator becomes insolvent after the start of the package tour and if the carriage is part of the package tour, the return carriage of the travelers is guaranteed. Interterra Reisen has taken out insolvency insurance with R+V Allgemeine Versicherung AG. Travelers can contact this office (Raiffeisenplatz 1, 65189 Wiesbaden, tel. 0611 533 5859, www.reiseschaden.ruv.de) if they are denied services due to Interra Reisen's insolvency.
- Website where Directive (EU) 2015/2302 as transposed into national law can be found: www.umsetzung-richtlinie-eu2015-2302.de